The Sustainable Technology - HeiQ ViroBlock Technology
HEIQ Silver Ions Technology has been used in textile as a sustainable technology. HeiQ is a Swiss-Leader in textile innovation and investigation, creating some of the most effective, durable and high-performance textile effects, durable and high-performance textile effects in the market today. HeiQ's purpose is to improve health of billions of people by perfecting an everyday product : Textiles.
HeiQ has been providing silver-ions technology to SP Max x ProX, achieving excellent performance results. HeiQ silver-ions technology has been featured recently on CNN due to its high effectivity against Coronavirus propagation.
Textile is the main vector for transmission of viruses and bacteria, it will remain active on it for days.
How does viruses and bacteria transmission happens?
- People touch their faces and masks every 30 seconds. Hands to masks and their surrounding is the main vector for contamination.
- Standard masks will shred microfibers containing the virus/bacteria participating in the overall transmission.
How does SP Max x Pro X protect you from viruses?
- Provide your garments with effective protection against transmission of viruses and bacteria that use textile treatment as a hosting surface, thanks to its abundant composition of silver ions treatment to the garment.
- Stop the transmission out of the masks due to the combination of those silver particles and the microfiber continuous structure.
How does silver ions works?
- Perforates the cell membrane
- Interferes with respiration
- Stops virus/bacteria reproduction